måndag 21 mars 2011

Abnormality

Just recently I thought about how good it is to read Dassboken (hereinafter refered to as "the loo book"). There was a question on Postkod miljonären about who was related to Francis Ford Coppola, but none of the actors listed as alternatives had the same surname as him. Although, I knew it was Nicolas Cage, who had changed his surname from Coppola to Cage, because I read the loo book!

I started to think about some weird things as well, some I won't mention, but one of them was that my outfit today is not only mixed, but it is weird. You see, I am wearing a black ancle sock on my right foot while wearing pantyhoses. That's weird, but it's because I have a hole in my pantyhoses and it feels weird when the toe sticks out, so I wear a sock. Simple as that.

I also started thinking about ostridges and how exposing a little child to an attacking ostridge, which at any moment could just crack the car window and kill you, and later laugh at it is as good of a reason to harm those people severely as any. Okay, so it has actually happened to me, however I won't severely harm the ones who put me through it. I mean, I'm not crazy, I know that my squirrel army would have saved me before the ostridge killed me, so really I was out of harm's way.

Now that's abnormality for you.

There is just one more thing I would like to add... When I was walking to the ATM this evening I walked past a clock shop. Then I saw a poster in the window. The motif of the poster was a woman all dressed in black, with her face covered in black fabric as well and an old ball mask covering half of her face. She also wore a watch and the text said: "The watch reveals you" or "...who you are". I don't quite remember, to be honest. Anyway. So I started thinking. People don't want to reveal their true selves, who they are under their carefully built up facade. But then a thought struck me: More than people want to hide under their facade; a face not truly belonging to their being, they want to reveal their true identity; the one intertwined with the soul.

1 kommentar: