söndag 13 december 2009

Dikterna

Hatred

Your name and your face
are a disgrace
to the human race

Your dreadful soul
gives mine a goal
to carve in your heart a hole

I can see in your eyes
you are trying to disguise
that all you say are evil lies

There are so many ways
to end your days
No more woeful displays

Don't you know why
I want you to die?
This is the last goodbye


Creepy and smelly

You are creepy as hell
And you smell
You take my books
and my calculator too
Isn't it obvious
everyone hates you?
You have an awful breath
And a very foul stare
When you are close
I'm in a nightmare
Know just one thing
When you're gone, I'll sing

3 kommentarer:

  1. haha.. jag fattar också. Liiite creepy dock! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. jag tror, jag också.
    Colla dikter, jag tycker om dystert stuff.
    /Florian

    SvaraRadera