onsdag 26 januari 2011

I have my moments...

13paparazi commented on a youtube video of Avril singing Touch The Sky:
"all u sayin this isnt avril or avril goes country ur wrong b4 she was famouse she was a gospel singer and then she got discovered one day. this is a gospel song its not country (even if it sounds country) its not on any albums either cause it was before she was who she is now"

This was my answer:
"@13paparazi Actually it is a country song. There was a man who had written this song and asked if Avril wanted to sing. This is the outcome. Pure awesomeness. Do check your facts first, please. Even if the analysis sounds pretty convincing if you do not think about the contents of it nor the horrific language you have chosen to use, this song does not sound like gospel. It is pretty clear that it is a country song."

Do you think they will even understand what I am saying? Yes, these things amuse me. I love language, it is awesome. Language is beauty, language is depth, language is sanity. Unless you slaughter it ruthlessly of course.

1 kommentar: