tisdag 31 maj 2011

Knock me down...

What you have to think about is to not let things get to you. Some things will no matter how hard you try not to, but you know what - those are the big things. The big things are allowed to get you down for a while because of their tragedy. And no - I'm not talking about the little things that are rooted to the big things. Those are the ones you have to avoid holding you down. I'm not gonna say getting you down, because that might still happen. You'll be sad or angry or both, but just for a while. Because when you let them keep you down - that's when you have lost; that is when you let them win!

Never let them win.

Great rulers make for greater glory
The only thing growing is our history
Knock me down I'll get right back up again
I'll come back stronger than a powered up Pac-Man

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar